Friday, November 7, 2008

Mighty Marvel Sketches!

Ok, it's been a while since I posted anything other than the weekly Boxcar Astronaut strip, but I'm here to change that. In the past few months, my wife and I have bought a house, spent a lot of time on necessary fixing up of said house, moved in to this very same house, celebrated my daughter's first birthday, and went to Disney World all while working our full time jobs, raising our little girl and me putting out a weekly webcomic. Anyway, I don't want to bore anyone with any more excuses, so on to the pretty pictures!

For this post, I bring out a couple of older sketches of two of my favorite mighty Marvel characters I did just for the fun of it. First up is New York's favorite wall crawling menace, the Amazing Spider-Man. Spidey is one of my favorite characters to draw. Many a slow hour at the day job have been spent scribbling the webbed wonder on post-it notes and scrap paper.


Next we have a bit more detailed sketch of the clawed Canadian, Wolverine. I know Logan can sometimes come off as a bit cliche, but when handled right, he's just plain bad ass!

So that's it for now. More sketches to follow soon, I promise!

No comments: